REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- Class A CDL Driver’s License and HAZMAT endorsement
- Knowledge of safety rules and practices
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of FMCSA HOS regulations as well as applicable oilfield rules and exemptions
- Valid DOT medical card
- Basic math and computer skills to accurately complete required logs and documentation
- Working knowledge of electronic devices such as iPhone and iPad
- 3 years of verifiable up to date driving experience is a MUST
- Pass a drug test, background check, road test, driving record review, and physical assessment
- Ability to meet all training requirements
- Adaptable and able to maintain composure in changing environments
- Follow written and oral instructions
- Write reports and correspondences
- Previous Truck Driving Experience in the last 3 years required
- Prior oilfield experience
- Previous experience loading, unloading and strapping chemical onto a flatbed trailer is a plus
- Regional visits that may require lifting some boxes/parts, walking yard
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required and must be worn when on yards & jobsite locations:
- Safety Glasses, Hard hats, FR Clothing and other as required by customer.
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to walk, reach and move about the facility
- Able to drive a vehicle for extended periods of time
- Able to work around hazardous chemicals and in Oil & Gas Operational conditions
- Ability to be present at field office during denoted work hours, which may be altered occasionally to accommodate delivery of programs
- Ability to read, communicate verbally and/or in written form, remember and analyze certain information, instructions and guidelines
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Bosque Disposal Systems, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Bosque Disposal Systems, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, and leaves of absence, compensation and training.