REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- 5 to 7 years’ work experience in progressive accounting roles, public accounting experience a plus.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance required, CPA certification is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, supervision and leadership skills.
- Strong internal control and process knowledge.
- Performs all work with a high sense for accuracy.
- Expert skills in MS Excel.
- Strong skills in database report writing software, such as MS Access and SSRS.
- 15% Travel Required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Regional visits that may require lifting some boxes/parts, walking yard
- Office environment with desk at corporate office
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required and must be worn when on yards & jobsite locations:
- Safety Glasses, Hard hats, FR Clothing and other as required by customer.
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to walk, reach and move about the facility
- Able to drive a ½ ton vehicle
- Able to work around hazardous chemicals and in Oil & Gas Operational conditions
- Ability to be present at field office during denoted work hours, which may be altered occasionally
- Ability to read, communicate verbally and/or in written form, remember and analyze certain information, instructions and guidelines
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Bosque Disposal Systems, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Bosque Disposal Systems, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, and leaves of absence, compensation and training.